Founded in 1904, the clinic has been under the patronage of the Catholic Church for over a hundred years. As an academic teaching hospital at the Heinrich Heine University of Düsseldorf, it is a centre for medical science and has access to all scientific research and development. It has narrowly focused centres for general, visceral, thoracic, vascular and endocrine surgery, cardiology, anesthesiology and intensive care and therapy. Doctors offer a full range of services in cardiology, from conservative therapy to majorartery artery replacement surgeries.
Surgical interventions use minimally invasive methods that do not affect healthy tissue, reduce the risk of postoperative complications and reduce the recovery period. Gentle surgery is possible even in complex cases such as aortic aneurysms. After the surgery, patients can undergo a rehabilitation course at a specialised hospital centre. The hospital caters for over 26,000 people annually.
Inpatient infrastructure and facilities include:
Comfortable, modern single, double, or triple rooms